Homework will continue as follows
|Monday||Reading and Times Tables|
|Tuesday||Reading and Times Tables|
|Wednesday||Reading and Times Tables|
|Thursday||Reading and Times Tables, Spellings|
|Friday||Spellings, Maths and English homework-workabook|
|Occasional research or additional topic work|
- In Year 3, homework should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete. We do expect it to be done. Read for a minimum of 10 minutes (excluding homework). Please support your child and us by insisting that your child does his/her homework every night.
- We set homework so that your child can continue their learning at home; to reinforce something they have been taught in school; to complete work they have started in the lesson in readiness for the next lesson; so that you can be aware of what they are learning at school and the progress they are making.
- Do take an interest in what homework is set but please don’t do their homework for them; it doesn’t help them and it doesn’t help us.
- If you believe that the work they have been set is too easy or too difficult for them, you have the right to ask to discuss this with their teacher.
- Please be aware that this homework timetable is a guide only and may change if there is timetable or other changes during any week.